My guess is you’ve been the victim of photo selection headaches in the past or your baby’s first beach vacation zip file is currently a ghost folder somewhere in your desktop (that is, if you even remembered to save them).
With an overwhelming hand-off of digitals from your previous session and zero guidance on what to do with them in the end, photo frustration can slowly chip away at the magic and purpose of having professional photos taken.
Let’s be honest, researching where and how to print photos is next to impossible.
Allow me to lay out my welcome mat and put you at ease.
- I’m fun, attentive and accommodating.
- It’s a balanced style of traditional portraits and natural candids.
- It’s free of photo selection headaches.
- I’m loyal in producing your final product vision.
Keep scrolling because the price is right for your easy going, professional photography experience!
Portrait Photography Experience Breakdown
After documenting your special memories, I’ll help walk you through the photo selection process with ease and purpose. I’ll even style your photo wall or help you decide which picture frame fits best in your living room. Awesome, right?
I offer various types of portrait sessions including newborn, children, families, couples, engagement, boudoir, and even portrait sessions with your pets!
$495 For Children, Family, Pet and Engagement sessions, the portrait photography experience starts at $495. Within this price, you’ll have a $300 credit (YEAH!) to put toward printed art and other options listed in my product brochure. I’m happy to share that with you. Contact me here.
$595 For Newborn and Boudoir sessions, the portrait photography experience starts at $595. Within this price, you’ll have a $300 credit (YEAH!) to put toward printed art and other options listed in my product brochure. I’m happy to share that with you. Contact me here.
Here’s what your portrait photography experience includes:
- Phone Consultation. During our pre-session phone consultation, I’ll give you tips on how to get the most out of our time together, including clothing ideas and tips to keep everyone smiling.
- Actual Portrait Session. These sessions are all about fun and family (and a little frolicking) so you get photos that are natural, timeless and look gorgeous wherever you place them.
- In-Home Reveal. I’ll show you your final images, help you narrow down your favorites and decide what products work best for you to display your photos. This part of the experience is designed to remove those frustrating photo selection headaches and get photos onto your walls.
Currently booking 2018 Atlanta Portrait Photography sessions… and you know what they say, the early bird catches the worm. 😉
These are just some of the products I offer!