I’m Courtney Goldman, and I truly love being an Atlanta Portrait Photographer.
My approach to photography is simple. I want you to be relaxed so that you can enjoy yourself and each other. My goal is to capture the beauty and emotion of each moment, in a well-composed image to showcase what is truly important about the photograph – the subject. I work very hard to ensure that I’m able to capture the most genuine moments in any situation. I’m in constant motion and keep everything fun and moving fast.
A few things to know about working with me…
- I’ll never disrupt a genuine moment to pose a photograph.
- I’m easy-going, attentive and accommodating.
- I want to know and share your vision for the final product.
- Everyone will have a great time!
To be honest, I’m pretty great at my job! But don’t take it from me – read my client reviews. Here’s a preview of what they have to say: “Courtney was so friendly and outgoing that we felt relaxed and at ease” … “her friendliness and helpfulness made the experience so easy.” … “She’s fun, energetic, and works magic with her camera.”
Want to know more about me that isn’t about my photography?
- I love fresh, healthy, local food… and I also love pizza and ice cream!
- My best friend is also a professional photographer.
- I have the cutest rescue dogs I could talk about all day long.
- I laugh a lot!