I’m Courtney Goldman, and I truly love being an Atlanta Wedding Photographer.
I put my heart and soul into my job of capturing the beauty and genuine emotion of your unique wedding. I want you to be relaxed so that you can enjoy yourself and each other. I’ll be an unobtrusive and accommodating presence and do whatever I can to make your day a total success. I work very hard on your wedding day to ensure that I’m able to capture the most genuine moments in any situation. I’m in constant motion and am always ready for whatever happens next.
When it comes to weddings, I pride myself on two main things: being an unobtrusive, helpful presence throughout your wedding day, and capturing images that reflect your unique style and reveal genuine emotions that you’ll relive with friends and family for generations.
My philosophy is this:
“Your Wedding isn’t about the Photography. The Photography is about Your Wedding.”
- I’ll never disrupt a genuine moment to pose a photograph.
- I’m easy-going, attentive and accommodating.
- I want to know and share your vision for the perfect day.
- I’ll be a valuable member of your wedding support team.
- Everyone will have a great time!
To be honest, I’m pretty great at my job! But don’t take it from me – read my client reviews. Here’s a preview of what they have to say: “Courtney delivered above and beyond!” … “She truly made our night fantastic.” … “Courtney is absolutely the hardest working photographer.”
Want to know more about me that isn’t about my photography?
- I love fresh, healthy, local food… and I also love pizza and wedding cake!
- My best friend is also a professional photographer.
- I have the cutest rescue dogs I could talk about all day long.
- I laugh a lot!